Magma Clone Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer (RDA) in Stainless - DISCONTINUED
The Magma by Tobeco is a rebuildable dripping atomizer made of stainless steel. If you are looking for phenomenal
flavor, this RDA is for you!
The Magma is ideal for single and dual coil builds. It has a unique design - it features two 3mm posts that make rebuilding easy, while a concealed positive insulator reduces the risk of melting. This RDA does not utilize o-rings, so you do not have to worry about wearing out any o-rings with use over time as with many other RDAs.
The Magma is optimized to produce great flavor: the top cap interior is domed in order to concentrate flavor, and instead of airflow hitting your coils from the side, it comes underneath them, further contributing to excellent, dense flavor. In addition, this RDA has a deep juice well, capable of containing up to a whopping 40 drops of e-liquid with a minimal chance of leaking.
The Magma features adjustable airflow: 1mm, 2mm or 3mm air holes can easily be set to suit your build by unscrewing the top cap and rotating the airflow control ring to your preferred airhole size/mode (simply hold the control ring down and screw the top cap back on to "lock" in place.)
The Magma has a 510 connection. This RDA is very easy to disassemble - simply unscrew the top cap to reveal the build deck. This unit comes with a miniature flat head screwdriver, kanthal wire and silica wick.
This unit does not come pre-installed with wick and wire and does not include a drip tip.
Size: Height 30.7mm (1.21")/Diameter : 22mm (0.86")
Please Note: This item does not come with an instructional manual and is not intended for inexperienced users.
Warning on rebuildable atomizers, reprinted from the ECF website:
Please note very carefully that rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it may damage the device it is used on.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV such as a Silver Bullet, that will not be destroyed by a short circuit.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
7. These items have inherent risks and may go faulty at any time even if they were originally in good working order. The owner bears the cost of equipment damaged as a result.
Due to the nature of this product, we cannot offer warranty, exchange or returns. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
8. RAs, RDAs or RBAs must only be used on equipment that cannot be seriously damaged or harm the user. In practice this could mean an electrical device with a hot spring (fuse) or an electronic device that will not activate if there is a short-circuit (a dead short). Unfused devices or unprotected electronic devices will suffer damage when used with a faulty RA or RTA.