RSST Rebuildable Genesis Style Atomizer, Stainless by SmokTech Clearance Item
The RSST by SmokTech is a true DIY tank. The RSST comes without a wick or coil for those that like to build their own for the customized vaping experience they are looking for. The RSST is made of high quality stainless steel and a plastic tank. The center pin is spring loaded and adjustable to make sure you always get a good connection with the device you are using. The RSST comes with extra O-Rings, filling caps, and a spring and a washer for the center pin. It has a 510 connection and comes complete with a 510 stainless steel Ming drip tip.
What you'll receive:
- The RSST Atomizer pre-assembled (without wick/wire)
- Little parts bag of extras: o-rings, spring, plugs, washer.
- Stainless 510 Ming drip tip
Basic instructions for use:
• Remove the top cap
• Loosen the ground screw
• Loosen the center pin to gain access to the tank.
• Feed wick through the hole (we used the premade octopus 2.0 ohm for testing)
• Rebuild the unit. Be careful not to screw the center post down too far as it is the center post that connects to the battery/device.
• Attach one of the wires from the wick to the ground screw.
• Attach the other wire to the center pole by pressing down the spring and wrapping the wire to the post.
• Trim excess wire away from the post.
• Remove the small filling cap and fill the tank.
• Allow time for the wicking material to absorb the e-liquid.
• Attach the RSST to your device and vape.
• Keep the device and tank upright at all times to avoid leaking.
• When removing the tank be sure to hold the bottom ring to loosen. Otherwise the tank may come apart.
Due to the nature of this product there is no warranty. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it. The item is sold as is. No returns, exchanges or credit given for this item.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.