Nickel (Ni200) Replacement Coil Head for Smok Vapor Chaser Tank (VCT) and Gimlet Cloud Tank (GCT) Discontinued
Available in 0.2 ohm (+/-.2) resistance only.
These replacement heads are intended for use with the VCT A1, VCT X2
and GCT Sub Ohm Clearomizers by SmokTech. They are NOT
compatible with the VCT Pro. The coils are made with Nickel (Ni200)
wire and are designed to be used with Temperature Control devices only
. They provide excellent flavor and vapor.
Changing the coil is easy: simply unscrew the base of your VCT clearomizer, unscrew the old coil and screw in a new one. To fill the VCT, remove the base, tilt at a slight angle and fill with e-liquid (be careful not to get any e-liquid down the center tube.) Screw the base back on and allow a few minutes for the e-liquid to saturate the coil. Please make sure to prime a new coil by dripping a few drops of e-liquid down the center of the coil to saturate the cotton.
PLEASE NOTE: These are temperature sensing coils, and they require the use of a temperature control mod. Make sure that your device is set to the appropriate TC Ni mode when using Ni coils. NEVER use Nickel (Ni) coils with regular Variable Wattage mods, or in Wattage mode. Do NOT use these coils with a mechanical mod, eGo batteries, or any other device which does NOT have a circuit board designed for temperature control. It is for your safety.
Price is for a single piece.
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from your device, wrap a cloth or tissue around the lower end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece. You can also fire your device for a few seconds without inhaling, to "burn off" excess e-juice from the coil.
- The atomizer head can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Clearomizer.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the contact area of your device when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the contact area of your device before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- The lifespan of your coil depends on usage and the viscosity/type of your e-juice. When the coil head wears down, it may begin to leak, and vapor production begin to noticeably decrease. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
Please note: Due to the nature of atomizers, we cannot offer warranty, exchange or returns except if DOA.