Sony US18650VTC4 2100mAh 3.7V 30A High Drain Hybrid IMR Battery - Button Top (single)
Safe for sub-ohm and/or microcoil builds. These batteries have been tested for safety under extreme stress.
Safe chemistry LiMN means no risk of venting with flame or explosion. Ideal for use in multiple cell applications. For use with high current this battery can deliver more capacity at a higher voltage than 3100 mAh cells.
Please note that due to their inherent safety, IMR cells don't have a protection circuit built in. They should never be discharged below 2.5 volts or cycle life/performance will be reduced. Maximum recommended charge voltage is 4.17V - 4.20V volts. Please check your cells with a volt meter during initial charging to be sure that your charger cuts off below this level, or cycle life will be reduced.
Please Note: Must be charged with a Li-Ion Charger. Do not use a NIMH Charger. Please use an appropriate, quality charger and never leave to charge unattended. Do not carry in your pocket alongside keys or change - doing so may cause the battery to discharge/explode.
- SONY Rechargeable US18650VTC4 IMR 2100mAh Batteries
- Size: 18650 (18mm diameter / 65mm long)
- Type: Li-Mn Hybrid
- Rated Capacity: 2100mAh (High Drain)
- Nominal Voltage: 3.8V / Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Protected: No
- Style: Button Top / Color: Green
- Maximum Continuous Discharging Current: 15A
- Maximum Rated Discharging Current: 30A
- Maximum Pulse Discharging Current: 60A
- Maximum Continuous Charging Current: 6.5A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.8V
- Maximum Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Do not short circuit - High current will be discharged
- Diameter: 18.0 +/- 0.5mm
- Height: 66.0 +/- 0.5mm