The easy to read 0.91' OLED screen displays your voltage, wattage, atomizer resistance, and remaining battery life at a glance. The Tarot Nano has a spring-loaded
510 connection which is center-mounted
- this ensures whatever atomizer you use will make a proper connection and look great. This mod can easily handle all of your 22mm atomizers, like the Aspire Atlantis
, Kanger Subtank Mini
, and others
. The Tarot Nano is compatible with most 510 atomizers on the market. To use it with eGo-threaded atomizers like the Innokin iClear 16
, you will need an eGo-510 adapter
Using the Vaporesso Tarot Nano is easy. To turn the unit ON or OFF, press the power button 5 times in rapid succession. Adjust wattage by pressing the small "+" or "-" buttons. Wattage will increase/decrease slowly at first - hold down the "+"/"-" to adjust at a constant high speed. Press the "+" button and the mode button simultaneously to "lock" the adjustment buttons. You will still be able to fire the device, but your wattage setting will remain unchanged, even if the "+"/"-" buttons are pressed. To unlock the device, hold down the "+" and mode buttons again. To enter CCW, TC, CCT, TCR or Bypass mode, long-press the mode button for 3 seconds. Please make sure to always select the appropriate setting for the type of coil you are using. For example, if you are using a Nickel (Ni200) coil, select TC-Ni mode.
The Tarot Nano can be charged through the USB port on the side of the device using the included micro USB charge cable. To charge the unit, plug the micro USB charger into the Tarot Nano and into your computer's USB port (or, if using with a Wall Adapter, plug into a wall outlet - pick up a wall adapter from the "Make it a Kit" menu above). As you charge the unit, the battery icon will change to reflect the changing battery level. The Tarot Nano can be used as a Pass-though device, allowing you to vape while you charge!
The Tarot Nano offers a number of safety features, including protection against Low Voltage, Short Circuit, Overcurrent, Low Resistance, Timeout and more.
The Vaporesso Tarot Nano Veco Kit is available in 5 colors.
Choose the Make It a Kit option to get a wall adapter at a discounted price!
- 5-click the power button to turn the device ON/OFF. Hold the power button and inhale through the mouthpiece on your atomizer to vape, then release the power button and exhale
- Variable Wattage, Temperature Control (TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS), Custom TCR mode, CCW/CCT mode, Bypass mode, Smart mode
- Variable Wattage: from 5.0 - 80.0W in 0.1 watt increments
- Temperature Control: from 280 - 600 degrees Fahrenheit ( or 100 - 315 degrees Celsius)
- Minimum/Maximum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05 ohm - 5.0 ohm
- Automatic Atomizer Recognition: The device will read your atomizer coil - and type - as soon as a connection is detected. For example, if you had just been using a temp control coil type in TC mode, and you attach an atomizer with a kanthal coil, the Tarot Nano will detect this change and shift from TC mode to VW mode
- OMNI Board: Renowned for its precision, this chip set guarantees consistently reliable performance, while offering multi-protection functions for maximum battery life
- Firmware Upgradeable: Use the included USB cable to connect to you computer and keep your firmware up-to-date by downloading the latest updates directly from the manufacturer here
- Protection Functions: Low voltage / Output short circuit / Low resistance / Machine over-temperature / Overcurrent / Load / Timeout / Anti-loaded battery protection
- Flip OLED Screen Orientation: Long-press the "+" and "-" buttons simultaneously for 2 seconds to flip the horizontal orientation of the OLED screen 180 degrees
- Adjustment buttons LOCK/UNLOCK: Lock the "+"/"-" adjustment buttons to prevent accidental changes to your setting by pressing the "+" and mode buttons simultaneously for 2 seconds until screen reads SYSTEM LOCKED. Unlock the same way until screed reads SYSTEM UNLOCKED
- Pass-through: You can keep vaping and using the device while it is charging
The Vaporesso Tarot Nano Veco Kit Includes:
1 x Tarot Nano mod
1 x Replacement Glass Tube with O-rings
1 x Extra Traditional Ceramic EUC 0.5ohm coil
1 x Micro USB charge cable
1 x Instructional Manual
1 x Warranty Card
PLEASE NOTE: We highly recommend you take the time to carefully examine the included User Manual for a detailed breakdown of all device features and proper usage.
Size: 69mm (2.71") x 38mm (1.50") x 22.5mm (0.88")
Our standard 30 day warranty covers defective product.