1. Click the big button 5 times to turn the unit on (or off).
2. Pressing the - button for 3 seconds displays battery voltage. Pressing the + button for 3 seconds displays the working resistance.
3. Single pressing of the +/- will increase or reduce with 0.1V or 0.5W increments depending on power mode.
4. Press and hold down the + and - buttons at the same time to enter the Menu. Once in the menu the top right or + button will advance thru the menu and the top left or - button will change that menu setting. There are only 3 function settings in the Menu.
5. Press the big button to operate the unit.
6.To turn off, click the big button 5 times.
7. Battery monitoring shuts the unit off once battery has reached end of charge.
8. LCD displays LO-O if resistance lower than 1.2ohm, LO-V if short circuit.