VAMO V6 Variable Power - 25Watt APV - Gunmetal Discontinued
The new VAMO V6 Advanced Personal Vaporizer is sleek, powerful, reliable, full featured and very well built!
is adjustable between 3-25W
in 0.5W increments, using a single 18350
IMR battery OR with the included extension tube you can run a single 18650
, or two 18350 IMR batteries (all available separately).
The VAMO V6 has ample power to run any device you like and the buttons and settings are easy to figure out! This version has easy to read OLED
display and the buttons are very comfortable to use. The VAMO has a native eGo/510 connection and works great with the Aspire Nautilus
or Kanger AeroTank Mega
! It will run the Innokin iClear16
, Smok ARO
, Smok Micro Core ADC II
Clearomizers and other eGo devices without adapters. To use with 808 devices, you will need an 808-510 adapter
The OLED screen on the VAMO displays your watt/volt output, battery life and one long press of the - button enables you to check battery voltage too! In addition, by selecting from various menu options, you are able to set the OLED to also display atomizer resistance, output current, puff count or vape time. The VAMO V6 can also serve as a mobile power bank, allowing you to charge other devices on the go, using the USB adapter included with each unit.
The VAMO V6 requires one 18650 IMR battery
, or one or two high power 18350 IMR batteries
. It will work with flat or button top IMR's and Hybrid 18650 batteries. We strongly recommend only running High Drain IMR batteries in this device!
Never use non-rechargeable batteries in this or any other e-cig device! Only use the recommended batteries for this unit, it's for your safety.
Choose the Make It a Kit option to get batteries and a charger at a discounted price.
How to use:
1. Click the big button/firing button 5 times to turn the unit on/off.
2. Pressing the - button for 3 seconds displays battery voltage.
3. Single pressing of the +/- will increase or reduce wattage in 0.5W increments.
4. Press and hold down the + and - buttons at the same time to enter the Menu. Once in the menu, the top right or + button will advance through the menu and the top left or - button will change that menu setting. There are 4 function settings in the Menu: Display, Screen, Mobile, Setting. (Choose Exit to exit out of the Menu.)
- 1. Display: In this menu, you can check Puff Count, Resistance, Current, and Smoke Time. By selecting Puff Count, the OLED Display will show current puffs while vaping. Resistance - selecting this option will display the resistance of your atomizer on the OLED screen. Selecting Current will prompt the device to display the output current on the OLED screen. By selecting Smoke Time, the OLED screen will show vaping time in seconds (XX seconds). If the Smoke Time exceeds the set timeout (see below), the OLED will show "Over Time Stop" and shutdown output. Select EXIT to exit out of the Display menu.
- 2. Screen: Selecting SCREEN ON will prompt the OLED to display all corresponding information while vaping. Choosing SCREEN OFF will turn off the OLED display. This function just allows you to turn the OLED on or off during vaping.
- 3. Mobile: This function allows you to turn the VAMO V6 into a mobile power bank. MOBILE ON is not for vaping, but can charge other devices. Please screw on the included USB adapter onto the VAMO (the LED light on the USB adapter will shine blue when attached the the VAMO and this setting is activated.) Select MOBILE OFF to use the VAMO as a vaping device again (remove the USB adapter and attach your atomizer.)
- 4. Setting: In this menu, you can set Manual and Auto settings, Clear the Puff Count or Restore the unit to its original settings. Select Set Manual or select Set Auto and press the - or + buttons in 2 seconds to set a manual/auto timeout between 5 and 30 seconds. The unit will stop firing when it reaches the selected amount of time in either Manual or Auto setting (the OLED will show "Over Time Stop" when it shuts down output.) Clear Puff: Select this option to clear the Puff Counter. Restore: Select this option to reset all settings on your unit - use the - and + buttons to select between "Y" and "N". Select EXIT to exit out of the Setting menu.
5. Press the big button to operate the unit.
6. To turn off, click the big button 5 times.
7. Battery monitoring shuts the unit off once battery has reached end of charge (in other words, when your battery is dead, the VAMO will shut off).
8. Short Circuit protection: OLED will show "Short" and cease output if a short circuit occurs.
9. Low Load: OLED displays "Overload X.X O" if the single battery output resistance is lower than 0.3 ohm or double battery output resistance is lower than 0.8 ohm and the unit will cease output. The OLED will display "Over Load" if load is less than 5 ohm in power bank mode and the unit will automatically exit power bank mode.
10. No Load: The OLED displays "Without Atomizer" when the unit is fired without an atomizer attached.
11. High Voltage: The OLED displays "HHHHH" when voltage exceeds 9v.
12. Low Voltage: If single battery voltage is less than 3.4v or double battery voltage is less than 6v, the OLED displays "Low Voltage".
13. Reverse Battery Protection: Keeps the unit safe in the event that a battery is installed into the unit backwards.
The price listed is for the body only, packaged in a simple box. Each unit includes a USB power adapter.
Our standard 30 day warranty covers defective product.