Vapeonly vAir-P Replacement Coil for vPipe III / Zen E-Pipe atomizer
Available in 0.7 ohm (+/- .2) resistance.
These replacement coils are designed for the atomizer included in the Vapeonly vPipe III BCC Kit
. These coils will also fit the Vapeonly Zen E-Pipe.
It is s very easy to change the coil on your Vapeonly vPipe III atomizer. First, pull off the mouthpiece, unscrew the atomizer and unscrew the base of the atomizer. Then, simply unscrew the old/used coil head and replace with a new one. Screw the base back onto the atomizer. Please do not over-tighten when installing a new coil.
To fill the vPipe, hold the atomizer up-side-down, unscrew the base and tilt at a slight angle. Fill with your favorite e-liquid to about the top of the center metal tube (do not get e-liquid down the center tube, it is for airflow). Then screw the base back on, screw the atomizer back into the vPipe and slide the mouthpiece back over the atomizer. When using a new coil, please allow a few minutes for the e-liquid to fully saturate the cotton wicks inside the coil before vaping. The manufacturer recommends waiting 5 minutes. This will prevent it from burning when you inhale.
Price is for a single (1) coil. Get a Quantity Discount when you buy 5 or more coils - view "Quantity Pricing" in the menu above.
PLEASE NOTE: Please only use these sub ohm coils with devices capable of handling sub ohm vaping! If using a mechanical mod, please only use High Drain batteries with a high amp limit; if using a variable power mod, please use High Drain batteries in a device capable of putting out 50W and higher. NEVER use sub ohm coils on an eGo battery or a device unequipped to support sub ohm coils - it is for your safety!
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid may leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece. If this does not work, simply fire your device without inhaling for a second or two to "burn" off the excess liquid in the coil.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of e-liquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- The lifespan of you coil will be dependent on frequency of use, power setting, and type of e-liquid used. When the coil head wears down, it may begin to leak, and flavor and vapor production will noticeably decrease. Replace the coil with a new one if available.
Please note: Due to the nature of this item, we cannot offer warranty, exchange or returns except if DOA.