Vaporesso EUC Replacement Coil for Veco / Veco One / Veco Plus /Estoc atomizer (Sold as 5-Pack)
Available in 0.3 ohm and 0.5 ohm (+/- .2) resistance.
These replacement coils are designed for the VECO Top-filling atomizer included in the Vaporesso Veco One Plus Kit
. These coils will fit the Vaporesso Veco, Veco One, Veco Plus and Estoc atomizers. EUC stands for "Eco Universal Coils".
Instead of replacing the entire coil head, with Vaporesso's revolutionary EUC coils you only need to replace the core or "heart of the atomizer". These coils cut down on waste, making them an eco-friendly choice. These coils create big clouds of vapor while retaining pure flavor from your e-liquids.
It is s very easy to change the coil on your Veco tank. Turn the Veco upside down, grip and twist the bottom/base in order to remove it. Simply grab onto the old/used EUC coil and pull it out to remove. There is no need to screw in/unscrew the coil unit as it is threadless. Insert a new/fresh EUC coil, then screw the bottom/base back on. To fill the Veco, simply grip and twist the top cap to remove it. Then, fill the tank with your favorite e-liquid (be careful not to drip any inside the center tube - that is for airflow. Please do not over-fill the Veco). Screw the top cap back on. Please note: When using a fresh/new coil, please set the tank aside for a few minutes to allow the wicking material to absorb some of the e-liquid - this will help prevent it from burning when you fire the Tarot Mini mod. To speed up this process, you may drip a few drops of e-liquid onto the exposed sides of the EUC coil before inserting into the Veco.
Price is for a 5-pack of coils. Get a Quantity Discount when you buy 5 or more packs - view "Quantity Pricing" in the menu above.
Recommended wattage range
EUC Ceramic SS316L, 0.3 ohm: 35-40W
EUC Traditional Clapton, 0.3 ohm: 35- 40W
PLEASE NOTE: Please only use these sub ohm coils with devices capable of handling sub ohm vaping! If using a mechanical mod, please only use High Drain batteries with a high amp limit; if using a variable power mod, please use High Drain batteries in a device capable of putting out 50W and higher. NEVER use sub ohm coils on an eGo battery or a device unequipped to support sub ohm coils - it is for your safety!
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid may leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece. If this does not work, simply fire your device without inhaling for a second or two to "burn" off the excess liquid in the coil.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- The lifespan of you coil will be dependent on frequency of use, power setting, and type of e-liquid used. When the coil head wears down, it may begin to leak, and flavor and vapor production will noticeably decrease. Replace the coil with a new one if available.
Please note: Due to the nature of this item, we cannot offer warranty, exchange or returns except if DOA.