The Vaporesso Veco One Plus Kit is a 40 watt, sub-ohm pen style vaping device, portable, easy to carry and very easy to use. It consists of a 3300mAh VECO ONE Plus battery and 4ml VECO One Plus Sub-Ohm Tank featuring affordable, easy to change EUC coils.
The Veco One Plus includes a small, yet powerful 3300 mAh battery with 5-click On/Off operation. The power button features backlit LED, which also functions as a battery level indicator. It is equipped with a microchip which guards against overcharging, overheating, overloading. In addition, the VECO ONE is a pass-through battery, which means you can vape while you charge!
The Veco One Plus comes with a matching pyrex glass tank
with 4 ml
e-liquid capacity. The optimized (adjustable) top airflow system delivers a great hit every time, and is sure to please direct lung (DL) vapers as well as mouth to lung (MTL) vapers looking for a big but cigarette-like puff! The included delrin drip tip (mouthpiece) is removable. The tank is compatible with most 510 drip tips
on the market.
The Veco One Plus is very easy to use. To fill with e-liquid, simply unscrew the top cap, tilt at a slight angle and drip e-liquid down the inside wall of the tank. Be careful not to fill with e-liquid down the center tube, which is for airflow (if you drip e-liquid there, it will leak out of the mouthpiece.)
Replacing the coil is also easy: make sure to hold the Veco One Plus tank upside down if it is filled with e-juice, then unscrew the bottom cap from the tank and set it aside, then pull out the used coil head. Replace it by inserting the new coil
. Finally, screw the base back onto the tank, and set it aside for a few minutes to allow the coil to become saturated with e-liquid. Important: When you use the Veco One Plus for the first time, please make sure to install one of the included coil heads, as it is shipped without a coil installed by the manufacturer.
When re-filling with e-juice, do not overfill, and avoid allowing the e-liquid level to get below 1/4 full - these steps prevent leaking, ensure the coil head is always moist and will not burn.
After filling the tank, assemble the Veco One Plus kit by screwing the tank clockwise onto the Veco battery (don't over-tighten). To turn the battery ON, press the power button 5 times in quick succession. To activate the battery and begin vaping, press the power button each time you take a puff. Spare coil heads are available here
How to charge?
To charge the Veco One Plus battery, simply plug the included micro USB charge cable into a matching USB port on the side of the battery. Plug the other end of the charge cable into your computer USB port, OR if using with a wall adapter
(sold separately), plug into a wall outlet. The LED light on the power button will go out completely when the battery is finished charging. Under normal circumstances, it takes about 2.5 hours to fully charge the battery.
• 5-click On/Off: Click the power button 5 times in quick succession to turn the battery ON or OFF.
• Battery Level Indicator: When the battery power button is pressed, the LED light flashes to indicate how much power remains. Green Light = 100%-21% power remains, Red light = 20%-1% power remains. If the light flashes rapidly when pressed, it is time to charge.
• 10-second Safety Cut-off: If the power button on the battery is pressed for more than 15 seconds, the battery will automatically stop firing to prevent any damage.
• Overcharge Protection: The battery features a microchip to prevent overcharging. It will stop the battery from accepting any further charge when it becomes fully charged.
• Pass-through: You can keep vaping while the battery is charging.
• Smart Low Resistance Glass Tank: Flame-treated pyrex glass tank protects against harsh e-liquids. 0.3 ohm coil heads use EUC technology for great flavor and vapor, and are ideal for mouth to lung and direct style vaping.
The Veco One Plus kit includes:
1 x 3300 mAh battery
1 x EUC coil head (0.3 ohm) - traditional clapton
1 x Micro USB charge cable
1 x Instructional manual
1 x Box to store in when not in use
Size: Assembled device 132mm x 24.5mm (5.2 x 0.96")