Kayfun 3.1 Clone Rebuildable Atomizer in Stainless by EHPro Clearance Item
The Kayfun 3.1 is a durable, stainless steel rebuildable atomizer designed to intensify the flavor of your e-liquid - the silica wick and wire are housed inside a conical chamber which funnels the vapor straight up for your enjoyment. The result is greatly enhanced flavor!
This atomizer also allows for adjustable airflow control and features a juice collector base that ensures no e-liquid leaks into your device. There is also a hole on the side for easy refilling. The Kayfun 3.1 has 4ml capacity and a 510 connection.
The Kayfun 3.1 is very easy to disassemble. It comes with a removable drip tip. You will also receive extra packets containing silica wick and wire, spare screws and o-rings, and a miniature dual-sided (phillips/flat head) screwdriver with a key chain attachment. The Kayfun 3.1 does not come pre-installed with wick and wire.
Size:Height (with drip tip installed): 81.8mm (3.2")/Diameter : 22mm (0.86")
Notes : Not for inexperienced users!
Warning on rebuildable atomizers, reprinted from the ECF website:
Please note: Due to the nature of this product, we cannot offer warranty, exchange or returns. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
Please note very carefully that rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it may damage the device it is used on.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV such as a Silver Bullet, that will not be destroyed by a short circuit.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
7. These items have inherent risks and may go faulty at any time even if they were originally in good working order. The owner bears the cost of equipment damaged as a result.
8. RAs, RDAs or RBAs must only be used on equipment that cannot be seriously damaged or harm the user. In practice this could mean an electrical device with a hot spring (fuse) or an electronic device that will not activate if there is a short-circuit (a dead short). Unfused devices or unprotected electronic devices will suffer damage when used with a faulty RA or RTA.