iStick 30W, 2200mAh Variable Volt/Variable Watt APV (body only) by Eleaf
The upgraded version of the popular Eleaf iStick 20W, this is the same great device - now with more power capable of supporting sub ohm coils! The Eleaf iStick 30W is a compact, easy to use box mod that fits in the palm of your hand. Small, but powerful, the iStick is an excellent option for those of you looking for a discreet, portable device. The iStick's high capacity 2200mAh lithium-ion battery will last a long time between charges. This mod allows you to adjust wattage
in 0.1W/V increments, and has an easy to read OLED screen which displays your output power, atomizer resistance and battery life at a glance.
This upgraded version of the iStick features a spring-loaded
510 connection and an enlarged top cap
- the device can now handle all of your 22mm atomizers, like the Aspire Atlantis
, with no over-hang! The iStick is compatible with most 510 atomizers on the market. It is a fantastic match for the Aspire Nautilus 5ml tank
, for a compact and long-lasting set-up. Read about why the iStick 30W and Aspire Nautilus are a great pairing here
To use the iStick with eGo-threaded atomizers like the Kanger Mini ProTank-3
, you will need an eGo-510 connector
(available at a discounted price from the Make-it-a-Kit menu above.) To run 808-threaded atomizers on this device, you will need an 808-510 adapter.
Using the iStick 30W is easy. To turn the unit on, press the square firing button 5 times. To switch between Voltage and Wattage mode, click the firing button 3 times. Using the triangular up and down buttons, you can set the device to your preferred volt or watt setting in 0.1V/W increments. Long-press either the up or down button to enter into AUTO mode: pressing either button in this mode will increase the speed of adjusting power by 0.2V/W or 0.5V/W. The iStick 30W offers 10-second cutoff, Short Circuit and Low Voltage protection. The mod can also now be Locked to prevent accidentally changing your volt/watt settings: simply hold the up and down buttons for 2 seconds at the same time to Lock or Unlock the iStick!
The iStick 30W can be charged through the USB port on the bottom using a micro USB charge cable
(available at a discounted price from the Make-it-a-Kit menu above.) The iStick can be used as a Pass-though
device, allowing you to vape while you charge. To charge the unit, plug the micro USB charger into the iStick and into any USB port (or, if using with a Wall Adapter, plug into a wall outlet.)
Choose the Make It a Kit option to get an USB charger, wall adapter and/or an eGo-510 adapter at a discounted price! A lanyard to keep your iStick handy is also available.
- 5-Click ON/OFF, 3-Click to switch between Volt and Watt Mode
- Variable Wattage: from 5.0 - 30.0 W in 0.1 watt increments
- Variable Voltage: from 2.0 - 8.0 V in 0.1 volt increments
- Minimum atomizer resistance is 0.4 ohms and Maximum atomizer resistance is 5.0 ohms
- 10-second Safety Cutoff: pressing the power button for more than 10 seconds will cause the device to shut off. The OLED screen will display "Over 10s"
- Short Circuit Protection: if an atomizer short occurs, the OLED will display "Atomizer Short"
- Low Voltage Protection: if battery voltage falls below 3.3V, the OLED screen will display "Lock." Once the battery voltage is above 3.7V, the low voltage protection will be unlocked
- Low Power Alert: if the battery power is at 10%, the power symbol on the screen will flash
- Lock Mode: to prevent accidentally changing your volt/watt settings, press the up and down buttons at the same time for 2 seconds to Lock (or Unlock) the device. The OLED screen will display "Lock" if the unit is locked
Includes: 1 x iStick 30W (body only) (Charger, Wall Adapter and/or eGo-510 connectors are NOT included with this unit. You can get those at a discounted price when you select the Make It a Kit option above.)
The Eleaf iStick 30W Full Kit is also available.
Size: Length 75mm (2.95") / Width 20mm (0.78") / Diameter 32mm (1.25")
Our standard 30 day warranty covers defective product.